C# Design Patterns: Template Method
This course will teach you to apply the Template Method pattern to improve the design of your applications by reducing repetition and enforcing workflow requirements in your code.
What you'll learn
Design patterns are like individual tools you can add to your toolkit as a software developer. They don’t take long to introduce, but they can take a lot of practice to master. In this course, C# Design Patterns: Template Method, you’ll learn to apply the Template Method design pattern in your applications. First, you’ll explore an example of the kind of code where this pattern applies. Next, you’ll discover the Template Method pattern and how it’s structured. Finally, you’ll learn how to improve the original code by applying the pattern. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of the Template Method design pattern needed to apply it in your own software.
Table of contents
- Introducing Template Method 1m
- What Is Template Method? 1m
- Example Problems 3m
- What Problem Does Template Method Solve? 4m
- Demo: Problems Template Method Can Solve 5m
- Template Method Structure 1m
- Working with the Template Method Pattern 1m
- Applying the Template Method Pattern 2m
- Demo: Applying Template Method 12m
- Related Design Patterns 1m
- Key Takeaways 2m