CCT Data Center: Cisco Equipment and Hardware
Thanks in great part to cloud-based technologies and modern DevOps, the Data Center has become the new lifeblood of technology. This course teaches you the basics of core components of the Cisco UCS solution and common related Cisco hardware devices.
What you'll learn
Information technology today can be a bit intimidating for someone just getting started. This is because the pace of innovation and change has increased at a rate never seen before. In this course, CCT Data Center: Cisco Equipment and Hardware, you’ll learn a strong foundation in Data Center technologies. First, you’ll explore core Cisco UCS components. Next, you’ll discover key capabilities and strengths of the various Cisco UCS server families. Finally, you’ll learn how to describe the functions and strengths of common related Cisco hardware and software. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of modern Data Centers needed to thrive in IT environments today.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 4m
- Describe the Cisco UCS Components 5m
- Describe Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects 6m
- Describe Cisco UCS B-series Servers 4m
- Describe Cisco UCS C-series Servers 4m
- Identify Cisco UCS Chassis Layouts and Common LEDs 5m
- Describe Cisco UCS E-series Servers 2m
- Describe Cisco UCS S-series Servers 2m
- Describe Cisco UCS Network Adapters and Expansion Modules 4m
- Module Summary 3m