Creating and Configuring New Websites in IIS
You'll learn to take the mystery out of adding websites to IIS. This course will teach you how to add multiple websites, SSL certificates, and custom configurations with ease.
What you'll learn
Configuring multiple websites in IIS can be a daunting task, especially if they're customized. In this course, Creating and Configuring New Websites in IIS, you will gain the ability to create or configure websites in IIS. First, you will learn how to work with domains and websites. Next, you will discover how to create bindings and install SSL Certificates. Finally, you will explore how to create repeatable scripts to install websites to IIS Servers. When you're finished with this course you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to create and configure new websites with ease.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Scripting a New Website with PowerShell 3m
- Demo: Deployment Script - Configuring IIS 4m
- Demo: Deployment Script - Moving Artifacts 5m
- Deployment Script: Creating Bindings 3m
- Deployment Script: Configuring ASP.NET 2m
- Running Our Website Deployment Script 1m
- Creating Websites Optimized for Static Content 4m
- Creating Websites That Use PHP 4m
- Creating a .NET Core Website 4m
- Conclusion 1m