Creative Perspective Techniques for Artists in Photoshop CC
In this Photoshop tutorial, we'll take a look at how we can draw objects using perspective. Software required: Photoshop CC 2014.
What you'll learn
In this Photoshop tutorial, we'll take a look at how we can draw objects using perspective. We'll start by going over some fundamentals of perspective drawing and terms. We'll take a look at what creates a perspective and also the different types of perspective. Next, we'll reference some photography and learn techniques to find the vanishing point in each shot. Once we have the fundamentals down, we'll begin creating our own perspective drawings. We'll also learn how to space out objects along a trajectory proportionately. We'll finish up by learning how to add true perspective to our sketches of real life objects and also how to match the perspective of an existing environment. This course goes over the techniques for combining digital drawing in Photoshop and traditional perspective drawing. By the end of this Photoshop training, you'll have an understanding of 1, 2 and 3-point perspective and will be able to give your digital drawings more realism by following trajectory lines and vanishing points. Software required: Photoshop CC 2014.
Table of contents
- Fundamentals of Perspective 7m
- Drawing Objects in 1-point Perspective 10m
- Drawing Objects in 2-point Perspective 9m
- Drawing Objects in 3-point Perspective 10m
- Spacing out Objects Along a Trajectory 10m
- Drawing Everyday Objects Using Perspective 13m
- Drawing More Complex Objects Using Perspective. 16m
- Matching Perspective to an Existing Environment 15m