C# Design Strategies
Learn Gang of Four Design Patterns as well as good coding practice from Jon Skeet - one of the top C# programmers in the industry.
What you'll learn
In this advanced series, Jon Skeet (of Stack Overflow fame) dives into various strategies and patterns you might want to consider when building your application. Topics covered include core Gang of Four design patterns such as the Singleton, Strategy, State and others as well as good habits such as using interfaces, Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control.
Table of contents
- What is a singleton? 2m
- Implementing the simple version of the singleton pattern 8m
- Singletons and threads-what you should know 6m
- Choosing the singleton pattern wisely 2m
- Implementing a proper singleton 5m
- Implementing a simpler version 3m
- Implementing a fully lazy version 7m
- Implementing a .Net 4 lazy version 2m
This course is for intermediate C# programmers who are looking to up their game.
Topics covered include core Gang of Four design patterns such as the Singleton, Strategy, State and others as well as expert C# best practices.
As this is not a beginner C# course, we will be expanding on your basic C# skills.
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m