Data Analysis with Shiny: R Playbook
R Shiny is the answer to a data scientist’s difficulty in deploying their projects to their organization. In this course, you will learn how to use the Shiny package in R to develop and deploy a data science project that may be consumed by the organization.
What you'll learn
When it comes to generating value for the organization with data science projects, many data scientists face a key problem in the deployment of these projects. R Shiny is a package in R that solves this deployment problem by creating easy-to-use web applications in R.
In this course, Data Analysis with Shiny: R Playbook, you will learn foundational knowledge of the R Shiny package in R programming.
First, you will learn the background of R Shiny’s purpose in solving the deployment obstacle in data science.
Next, you will discover how R Shiny uses reactive environments and simple R elements to create a seamless app.
Finally, you will explore how to deploy a Shiny app into a cloud hosted site on Shinyapps.io.
When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of R Shiny needed to deploy a data science project into the organization. Software required: R programming and R Studio
Table of contents
- Intro for Setting up the Shiny App 1m
- Developing the Reactive Environment 4m
- Programming the ui Object: Part 1 1m
- Programming the ui Object: Part 2 2m
- Creating Basic Elements of the Shiny App in the R Session 4m
- Mapping the ui Object to the Server Function Using Reactivity 4m
- Launching the Next Iteration of Your R Shiny App 3m