Defense Evasion with Meterpreter
Learning Defense Evasion is a prerequisite for using Metasploit tooling successfully in a secure environment. This course will teach you how to stay under the radar and evade detection even in highly secure environments.
What you'll learn
The ability to evade defenses is a vital skill for anyone involved in penetration testing or red-teaming engagements in secure environments. In this course, Defense Evasion with Meterpreter, you will learn to customize your Meterpreter tooling to stay under the radar and avoid detection. First, you will explore the inner workings of Metasploit’s Meterpreter payloads and how many endpoint security tools work. Next, you will discover how to slip past signature-based detections on disk and in memory. Finally, you will learn how to defeat emulators and heuristic analysis engines as well as network-based security tools. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge required to conduct security assessments successfully in highly secured networks.
Table of contents
- Why Learn Defense Evasion? 2m
- Meterpreter Internals - Components 1m
- Meterpreter Internals - Stager 5m
- Meterpreter Internals - Handler 2m
- Meterpreter Internals - Payload 2m
- Meterpreter Internals - Reflective DLL Injection 5m
- Meterpreter Internals - Overview 1m
- Demo: Meterpreter Internals - Shellcode Runner 7m