Deploying Azure Resources Using Bicep
Deploying resources in Azure through ARM Templates can be confusing and complicated? Bicep is a domain-specific language to describe azure resources using infrastructure as code and comes with Intellisense and other developer support to make your life easier.
What you'll learn
With more and more complex and distributed environments, Infrastructure as Code is becoming the norm to ensure repeatable and stable deployments. In this course, Deploying Azure Resources Using Bicep, you'll learn how to use Bicep as your Infrastructure as Code solution. First, you’ll explore what ARM templates are and how they are structured. Next, you’ll discover what Bicep is and how it will improve your ARM experience. Finally, you’ll learn how to author and deploy Bicep files. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to deploy Azure resources using Bicep.
Table of contents
- Parameters, Variables, and Outputs 3m
- Demo: Parameters, Variables, and Outputs 9m
- Conditional Deployments and Dependent Resources 1m
- Demo: Conditional Deployments and Dependent Resources 3m
- Deployment at Scale 0m
- Demo: Deployment at Scale 2m
- Bicep and Keyvault 0m
- Demo: Securing Bicep with Keyvault 4m
- Summary 0m