Deploying Static Vue Applications: Playbook
You’re ready to push your Vue application the cloud, now what? With this course, you’ll learn several ways to deploy your static Vue application to several cloud providers quickly and efficiently.
What you'll learn
Once you’ve chosen a platform for your Vue application, you need to the best way to deploy it. In this course, Deploying Static Vue Applications, you’ll gain the ability to deploy applications with ease. First, you'll explore AWS options. Then, you'll learn about deployment with Netlify and Azure. Finally you'll dive into publishing with Vercel. When you’re finished with this course you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Vue needed to deploy applications on major cloud platforms.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Deploying to AWS Amplify 8m
- Adding a Domain Name to Amplify 2m
- AWS Amplify Features 2m
- Hosting a Site on Amazon S3 7m
- Learning About the AWS CLI 2m
- Deploying Amplify Sites with AWS CLI 4m
- Deploying S3 Static Sites with AWS CLI 4m
- Building a Complete Pipeline for Static Sites 13m
- Summary 0m