Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure - Getting Started
This course gets you started with everything you need to develop and deploy .NET web applications and services in Microsoft Azure.
What you'll learn
Hello, and welcome to Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure - Getting Started, part of the .NET Developer on Microsoft Azure Learning Path here at Pluralsight. My name is Scott Allen, and I’m looking forward to helping you understand the breadth of Azure resource offerings and supported technologies and get your ASP.NET application set up quickly and deployed to the cloud.
Along the way, you’re going to be learning about things like how to scale, monitor, and troubleshoot that application as well has learning how to work with databases using the Azure SQL database and DocumentDB platforms. You’ll want to make sure you’re already up to speed on ASP.NET application development before starting this course.
So if you’re ready to get started, Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure - Getting Started is waiting for you. Thanks again for visiting me here at Pluralsight!
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Cloud Computing Services 1m
- Technologies and Languages for Azure 1m
- Azure Regions 1m
- Azure Platforms 2m
- Setting up an Azure Subscription 2m
- Getting Started with the Azure Portal 3m
- Creating Your First Virtual Machine 4m
- Configuring a Virtual Machine 7m
- Connecting to a Virtual Machine 9m
- Automating Azure Using the Azure CLI 9m
- Summary 0m
- Introduction 1m
- Serverless Computing 2m
- Creating a Function App 4m
- Creating a Function in the Azure Portal 10m
- Creating Functions Locally with .NET Core 8m
- Creating a Blob Trigger Function 8m
- Analyzing an Image with Cognitive Services 7m
- Exporting Analysis Results to Cosmos DB 9m
- Querying Analysis Results from Cosmos DB 2m
- Summary 1m
Azure is a cloud computing service specifically meant for building and deploying apps on the cloud in a variety of different languages and frameworks.
This is a course on Azure for .NET developers.
You will learn how to get started with Microsoft Azure resources, supported technologies, how to scale and troubleshoot your ASP.NET app, and more.
Make sure you’re already up to speed on ASP.NET app development before starting this course.
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m