Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure - Getting Started
Azure is fast becoming THE platform for .NET development. This course will start you on your journey of developing .NET applications that run on Azure.
What you'll learn
Being able to develop applications for Azure is becoming a must-have skill for .NET developers. In this course, Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure - Getting Started, you’ll get familiar with several core development services in Azure. First, you’ll explore building web applications and APIs on Azure App Service. Next, you’ll discover how to use Azure Blob Storage and Cosmos DB. Finally, you’ll learn how to monitor, manage, and continuously deploy your applications. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge about Azure development needed to begin building .NET applications on Azure.
Table of contents
- Working with Azure Databases 6m
- Demo: Provisioning an Azure SQL Database 7m
- Demo: Connecting to Azure SQL Database 4m
- Azure Cosmos DB 3m
- Demo: Provision Cosmos DB Resources 5m
- Demo: Create a Document in Cosmos DB 6m
- Demo: Listing Documents in Cosmos DB 5m
- Demo: Using SQL to Query Document Data 5m
- Summary 1m