.NET Debugging Power Tools
In this course we take a look at some powerful debugging tools as well as the new enhancements in the .NET garbage collector (4.5).
What you'll learn
Join me as we take a whirl wind tour of some new and exciting debugging tools such as Visual Studio 2013 diagnostics, CLRMD, DebugDiag 2.0 as well as an in-depth discussion of the .NET 4.5 garbage collector enchangements.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- New Features of DebugDiag V2 4m
- Installing and Running DebugDiag V2 3m
- Dump Generation Based on Exception Message 5m
- 1st Chance Exception Logging and Exception Rates 5m
- Custom Rule Development in .NET 6m
- Implementing the DebugDiag Interfaces 2m
- Writing the Custom Code 3m
- Install and Test the Custom Rule 2m
- Summary 1m