Implementing Feature Toggles in .NET with FeatureToggle
Learn what feature toggles are and how to use them in applications, and also how to use the FeatureToggle library.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will understand the potential uses and benefits of feature toggling in general, what some of the considerations are when implementing toggles, and how to use the FeatureToggle library in different .NET applications. This includes the different toggle types such as date range toggles and simple on/off toggles.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- SimpleFeatureToggle 5m
- Windows Phone and Windows Store App Configuration 3m
- EnabledOnOrAfter and EnabledOnOrBeforeDateFeatureToggle 3m
- EnabledBetweenDatesFeatureToggle 2m
- EnabledOnDaysOfWeekFeatureToggle 1m
- RandomFeatureToggle 1m
- SqlFeatureToggle 6m
- BooleanRavenDBFeatureToggle 4m
- Removing a Toggle 5m
- Summary 1m