Drawing Female Proportions and Surface Anatomy
In this tutorial, members will learn proven techniques for drawing female proportions and surface anatomy. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
What you'll learn
In this tutorial, members will learn proven techniques for drawing female proportions and surface anatomy. We'll begin this process by discussing how it's important to establish how many heads high our female subject will be. Following this we'll explore how to draw an underlying structure for the torso and learn how to build on this structure to establish the overall form of the torso. In addition, we'll learn how to draw the shoulders, arms, legs and breasts in a fashion that is accurate and realistic in both size and proportion. Along the way we'll touch on some areas of the surface anatomy that might cause us problems and learn how we can avoid some common mistakes. By utilizing the guidelines and methods presented in this course, you'll be able to successfully draw female proportions and surface anatomy with confidence and accuracy. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
Table of contents
- Drawing the Underlying Structure for the Torso 9m
- Drawing the Form of Our Female's Torso 6m
- Drawing the Shoulders and Arms 6m
- Drawing the Legs on Our Female Subject 10m
- Drawing Breasts on Our Female 7m
- Drawing Breasts in Different Angles and Situations 12m
- Drawing a Profile View of the Female Torso 7m