Enterprise Search: Executive Briefing
This executive briefing will teach you why Enterprise Search matters, how it is used in the real world, and provides an overview of how search works so that you can apply in your enterprise..
What you'll learn
For a company to remain competitive and efficient it needs to have systems in place to better gain insights from collected data. However, having the best data is of little to no use if you, and those within your company, cannot find the data you need. In this executive briefing, Enterprise Search, you’ll learn what you need to know about Enterprise Search. First, you’ll explore the many reasons why you should use Enterprise Search. Next, you’ll discover how it is used in the real world in ways that you didn’t even imagine possible. Finally, you’ll learn how it works under the hood at a high level. When you’re finished with this briefing, you’ll have the skills and knowledge required to identify how Enterprise Search can benefit you.
Table of contents
- Understanding Enterprise Search 2m
- Why Does Enterprise Search Matter for Your Business? 1m
- How Is Enterprise Search Applied or Used within a Business? 2m
- What Is Enterprise Search? 3m
- How Does Enterprise Search Work? 2m
- Designing a Search Engine Index 2m
- Querying an Index 5m
- Understanding How a Search Engine Treats Text at a High Level 6m
- Implementing Enterprise Search: Available Search Engines 3m
- The Future of Search 2m
- Next Steps with Enterprise Search 2m