Extending the Capabilities of vRealize Automation 7
vRealize Automation is a widely used platform for deploying infrastructure as a service. This course will teach you how to take a basic installation of vRA and integrate it into your own company's environment.
What you'll learn
Deploying a service catalog requires not only building blueprints, but stitching together existing processes. In this course, Extending Capabilities of vRealize Automation 7, you will learn how to leverage the built in functionality of vRA to tie all of your existing processes together. From deciding how to place new workloads in your security zones to stitching together third party systems, This course will give you the tools to build your own customized offering. The skills you will learn here will assist you in your journey to build a fully automated cloud management solution.
Table of contents
- Introductions 1m
- Getting Started with Software Defined Networking 6m
- Understanding the NSX Components 1m
- Deploying the NSX Edge Services Gateway 5m
- Deploying an NSX Transit Switch 2m
- Deploying the Distributed Logical Router 3m
- Setting up NSX in vRealize Automation 9m
- Creating an Blueprint Using NSX Components 4m
- Building Multi-machine Blueprints with NSX 5m