Film Sound Production
Learn the basics and ideas behind sound production for film.
What you'll learn
Have you ever watched a movie and loved the sound? Have you ever wanted to work on huge productions yourself? If so, Film Sound Production is the course for you. In this course you'll learn the basics of getting stellar audio for any film production. First, you'll learn how the teams work together on a large production. Second, you'll discover how to get equipment picked. Finally, you'll explore how to get your audio edited and mixed to deliver the best project imaginable. When you're finished with this course, you'll be ready to dive deeper into the world of Film Sound Production.
Table of contents
- Sound Supervision 9m
- Production Sound 8m
- Production Sound Essentials 8m
- Mitigating Production Sound and SMPTE Timecode 5m
- Unions, Societies, and Rewards 5m
- The History of Sound Effects and Field Recording 7m
- Supervising Sound Editor and the History of ADR 10m
- ADR Techniques, Walla, and Loop Groups 8m
- The Camera, Microphones, Wireless, Interfaces, and Hardware 11m
- Wireless Audio Technology 9m