Fusion 360 - File Structure and Management
Fusion 360 is an amazingly versatile 3D CAD platform currently taking the world by storm. Learn how to manage your unique design data in Fusion 360 in this course. Software required: Autodesk Fusion 360.
What you'll learn
Learn all the information related to file storage and sharing for Fusion 360. In this course, Fusion 360 - File Structure and Management, you'll learn about an unique approach to file management in Fusion 360. First, you'll discover cloud storage and personal and team hubs. Next, you'll learn about sharing data in Fusion 360. Finally, you'll learn how to export out files. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid foundation with Fusion 360 and will be on your way to managing your own amazing products. Software required: Autodesk Fusion 360.
Table of contents
- Personal Hub vs. Team Hub 5m
- Utilizing a Team Hub 4m
- Modifying Options and Users in a Team Hub 4m
- Managing Projects, Subscriptions, and Settings in a Team Hub 5m
- A360 Drive 3m
- File Types in Fusion 360 5m
- Utilizing Fusion 360 Data 3m
- Moving Design Files 6m
- Comments and Versions in Fusion 360: Part 1 5m
- Comments and Versions in Fusion 360: Part 2 6m