Flutter 2: Getting Started
Flutter is a relatively new entry in the mobile and web development world, but it’s already a serious player in the game. This course will teach you how to develop apps for Android, iOS, and even web and desktop with Flutter.
What you'll learn
Do you want to create an app for mobile, web, or desktop? In this course, Flutter: Getting Started, you’ll learn to build cross-platform apps with Flutter. First, you’ll explore what Flutter can do and how to install it. Next, you’ll discover how to use widgets and interact with your users. Finally, you’ll learn how to create multi-screen apps that connect to a web service. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Flutter needed to start developing apps for small and large screens.
Table of contents
- Intro 2m
- SharedPreferences Use Cases and Syntax 3m
- Creating the Session Model 4m
- Getting an Instance of SharedPreferences and Writing Data 4m
- Adding a FloatinActionButton 3m
- Using an AlertDialog 8m
- Updating the ListView 6m
- Dealing with the SharedPreferences Key 3m
- Using a Dismissible Widget 3m
- Summary 3m