Getting Started with Office 365 Administration
(Covers pre-2017 objectives) A quick start to Office 365 and the cloud environment. Learn how to jump right in as an administrator of your Office 365 environment.
What you'll learn
Office 365 is all you need to run your business locally or internationally. Office 365 is made up of 3 servers and multiple tools and addon software.Learn about
- Lync server for communications
- Exchange Server for mail services
- SharePoint server for collaboration and for the backbone of the Office 365 environment
This Office 365 admin tutorial will be breaking down all the moving pieces and how they affect users of Office 365, but more importantly, how to administer the services to give all users a great experience.
Note: this course covers pre-2017 objectives
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Office 365 Home Premium 2m
- Office 365 Small Business 4m
- Office 365 Small Business Premium 2m
- Office 365 Midsize Business 1m
- Office 365 Enterprise E1 1m
- Where is E2? 1m
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 2m
- Individualized Options for your cloud 1m
- Purchase Plans in Admin Center 5m
- Individualize Your Cloud on the Web 4m
- Wrap Up 1m
- Introduction and Module Outline 1m
- Sign In 1m
- Admin Center Landing Page 2m
- Admin Shortcuts Explained 2m
- Using the Admin Software Link 2m
- Resource Area 2m
- Community Help with Forumns 2m
- Community Help with Blogs 1m
- Community Help with Wikis 1m
- Upper Navigation Bar 2m
- Server Admin Navigation 3m
- Thank you 2m
An Office 365 administrator can add new users, remove users, buy or change licenses, create service requests, configure Office 365 services,reset passwords, and see the status of tenants.
Office 365 consists of 3 servers and several tools and add-on software. The servers are Lync server, Exchange server, and SharePoint server, which help with communications, mail services, and collaboration, respectively.
You will learn how to start your Office 365 subscription, choose the right Office 365 plan, register and provision your account, and navigate as an administrator. You'll also learn about the Admin center, email, contacts , calendar, SkyDrive Pro, and much more.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the ins and outs of Office 365 administration. It is for those who want to become an administrator of their Office 365 environment to better run their business.