Getting Started with Swagger 2 Tools
Swagger Tools is the leading platform for describing RESTful web services. This course will teach you how to use Swagger Tools to describe, document, generate code, and test RESTful web APIs based on the OpenAPI standard.
What you'll learn
RESTful web APIs are ubiquitous, but documenting and using them correctly is a challenge. In this course, Getting Started with Swagger Tools, you’ll learn to describe, document, test, and generate code for RESTful web services using OpenAPI and Swagger Tools. First, you’ll explore the Swagger Editor, Swagger UI, and Swagger Inspector to describe, document, and test RESTful web APIs. Next, you’ll discover how to auto-generate code in several languages from OpenAPI documents. Finally, you’ll learn how to use SwaggerHub to collaborate with others when using Swagger Tools. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Swagger Tools needed to fully describe, document, test, and generate code for any RESTful web service.
Table of contents
- Navigating the Swagger Editor 6m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Version and Info 7m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Paths and GET Operation 3m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Produces, Consumes and Parameters 4m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Responses 4m
- OpenAPI 2.0: References and Definitions 2m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Post, Put, Delete 8m
- OpenAPI 2.0: Host, Schema, and BasePath 2m
- OpenAPI 2.0: SecurityDefinitions and Security 5m