GitHub Copilot for IT Pros
Learn to leverage Copilot to enhance efficiency across various domains, including automation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC). This course will teach you how AI helps you develop your automation scripts faster and more accurately than ever before.
What you'll learn
In today's world, AI is ubiquitous, enhancing efficiency and acting as a valuable assistant. GitHub Copilot, an AI-powered para-programmer, accelerates coding for developers, making the process faster and more efficient. IT professionals can also leverage Copilot to enhance their efficiency across various domains, including automation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC). In this course, GitHub Copilot for IT Pros, you’ll learn to how to use GitHub Copilot, the AI-powered peer developer integrated into Visual Studio Code. First, you’ll explore GitHub Copilot and its features. Next, you’ll discover GitHub Copilot IDE integrations. Finally, you’ll learn how to use GitHub Copilot's various features. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of GitHub Copilot needed to utilize GitHub Copilot as an IT pro.
Table of contents
- Intro and Overview 1m
- Integrating Copilot into IaC 7m
- Exploring Copilot in VS Code 6m
- Using Various Parts of Functionality of GitHub Copilot and Demo: Use GitHub Copilot Comment-based Suggestions 4m
- Demo: Use GitHub Copilot to Document Your Code 2m
- Demo: Use GitHub Copilot to Explain Existing Code 1m
- Demo: Learn a New Language with GitHub Copilot 6m
- Summary 1m