Certificate in Cybersecurity Analysis (IIBA®- CCA): Cybersecurity Risks and Controls
This course will teach you essential cybersecurity risks and control concepts required to build technological solutions that address cybersecurity needs.
What you'll learn
Fundamental cybersecurity knowledge requires analytical thinking to assess potential risks and take a critical eye to where your solutions may have vulnerability concerns. In this course, Certificate in Cybersecurity Analysis (IIBA ®-CCA) Cybersecurity Risks and Controls, you’ll learn essential cybersecurity risks and control concepts critical to performing effective cybersecurity analysis work. First, you’ll classify cybersecurity controls. Next, you’ll discover cybersecurity risks including cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Finally, you’ll learn how to define the different layers that need securing. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to define cybersecurity risks and controls needed to ensure cyber security concepts are built into your technology solutions for lasting technological and business success.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Layered IT Security and Physical Security 4m
- Securing the Layers: End Point, Network Security Architecture, and Firewalls 8m
- Securing the Layers: Anti-virus/Anti-Malware and Network Segregation 7m
- Securing the Layers: System and Platform Security 5m
- Securing the Product Layer: Threat Modeling, Embedded Systems, and Internet of Things (IoT) 8m