Internationalization with AngularJS 1 and ASP.NET
A guide to internationalizing an AngularJS application with an ASP.NET MVC/Web API server back end.
What you'll learn
This course explores internationalization issues with implementation of an AngularJS web application that is served by an ASP.NET MVC/Web API infrastructure. Topics include text translation, date and time formatting, numeric formatting, monetary issues, managing units of measure, and other formats such as postal codes and phone numbers. This course will start with an essentially complete application that needs to be internationalized and then walk through the steps needed to completely internationalize it.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Text Translation 1m
- Text Translation Concepts 2m
- Text Translation the Asp.Net Way 10m
- Text Translation the AngularJS Way 3m
- Translating with JSON Resources 12m
- Translating Using an AngularJS Factory Resource 12m
- Translating Using the Angular-Translate Library 8m
- Translating User Data 9m
- Review 1m