Introduction to MoGraph in CINEMA 4D
In this series of tutorials, we'll take an introductory look at the MoGraph toolset in CINEMA 4D. Software required: CINEMA 4D.
What you'll learn
In this series of tutorials, we'll take an introductory look at the MoGraph toolset in CINEMA 4D. MoGraph is a set of tools that provides us an unlimited world of possibilities for handling motion graphics.
We'll be learning terminology, workflows, and important concepts to be aware of when using these tools.
We begin by learning how to use cloners, which is the building block of MoGraph. Cloners allow us to quickly populate a scene with objects.
Next, we'll learn about effectors which provide further control for clones and other objects. We'll learn how we can use:
- MoGraph shaders
- Dynamics with MoGraph objects
- Many other useful aspects of this powerful toolset
Software required: CINEMA 4D
Table of contents
- Understanding Cloners 9m
- Exploring Cloner Attributes 8m
- Cloner Transformation and Coordinates 6m
- Cloning Across Surfaces and Splines 10m
- Working with Multiple Cloners 6m
- Working with Mograph Effectors 10m
- Working with Multiple Effectors 9m
- Utilizing Mograph Shaders 10m
- Adding Dynamic Behavior to Mograph Clones 10m
- Understanding and Using Moinstance Objects 11m
- Using the Mograph Tracer 8m
- Creating Motext 6m