Inventor Essentials – Patterns and Symmetry
This course will show users how create symmetry and patterns in the sketch, part, and assembly environment. Software required: Autodesk Inventor 2016.
What you'll learn
Get some help with learning how to leverage patterns and symmetry tools to create parts and assemblies as efficiently as possible. In this course, Inventor Essentials – Patterns and Symmetry, you'll learn how to create symmetry and patterns in the sketch, part, and assembly environment. First, you'll discover how to recognize and generate rectangular and circular patterns in Parts. Next, you'll cover how to build parts with symmetrical features. Finally, you'll explore how to create both patterns and symmetry in an assembly environment. By the end of this course, you'll know how to streamline the process of creating parts and assemblies. Software required: Autodesk Inventor 2016.
Table of contents
- Intro 1m
- Part Patterns: Flat Rectangular Feature Patterns 7m
- Part Patterns: Flat Rectangular Sketch Patterns 9m
- Part Patterns: 2 Dimensional Path Patterns 6m
- Part Patterns: 3 Dimensional Path Patterns 4m
- Part Patterns: Circular Feature Patterns 3m
- Part Patterns: Circular Sketch Patterns 8m
- Part Patterns: Sketch Driven Patterns 3m