Creating and Using Arrays (Java SE 8 Programmer 1 Certification 1Z0-808)
Arrays are an essential feature of Java which you need to understand as a professional Java programmer. This course will teach you everything you need to know about working with arrays for the Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I certification exam.
What you'll learn
To become a professional certified Java programmer, you'll need to understand arrays, which are a core feature of the Java programming language. In this course, Creating and Using Arrays (Java SE 8 Programmer 1 Certification 1Z0-808), you'll learn everything you need to know about arrays so that you are ready to pass the certification exam on this subject. First, you'll explore what arrays are, and how to create and work with arrays. Next, you'll discover multidimensional arrays. Finally, you'll learn about more advanced topics so that you understand exactly how arrays work with other Java features. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge of arrays needed to pass the certification exam and use arrays in any real-world Java project.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Understanding Multidimensional Arrays 3m
- Declaring and Initializing Multidimensional Arrays 6m
- Initializing Multidimensional Arrays with Literal Values 3m
- Accessing Multimensional Array Elements 3m
- Iterating over Multidimensional Arrays 3m
- Utility Methods for Working with Multidimensional Arrays 4m
- Copying Arrays 5m
- Demo: Tic-tac-toe 9m
- Summary 2m