ECMAScript 6 introduces some new and powerful ways to handle data. This course will introduce you to working with sets and maps as well as typed arrays so you can easily store and process data within your web apps with more functionality.
What you'll learn
Software required: A text editor like Sublime or Visual Studio Code.
Table of contents
- Version Check 0m
- Module Introduction 3m
- Reviewing the Sample Project 3m
- Quick Intro to Chart.js 5m
- Create an Array from a List of Arguments 4m
- Using the Spread Operator with Arrays 6m
- Using Array.find and findIndex to Find a Value 3m
- Using Array Fill 2m
- Methods for Iterating through Arrays 3m
- Module Conclusion 2m