Learning Technology in the Information Age
So much to learn, so little time... This course will show both beginners and experts how to learn more in less time.
What you'll learn
Would you write code without a design? Build hardware without a schematic? Configure a server without a plan? Of course not. Yet, how many of us learn technology without any planning, choosing resources at random in the hope that one of them will be worthwhile? This is horribly inefficient, and worse, can leave critical holes in your knowledge and skills. In this course you'll learn how to design a plan for learning any technology effectively and efficiently based on your own needs and goals.
Table of contents
- The Process of Learning 1m
- The Nature of Schools 7m
- Where Do You Go for Curation? 5m
- Where Do You Go for Knowledge? 8m
- Where Do You Go for Skills? 7m
- Where Do You Go for Support and Discipline? 3m
- Where Do You Go to Gain Expertise? 2m
- Where Do You Go for Certification? 7m
- Where Do You Go for Fun? 1m