Maintaining SAP Workloads on Azure
This course covers the “Optimize performance and costs” objective in Exam AZ-120, Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads.
What you'll learn
Prior to putting SAP workloads into operation in Azure, it is best to be aware of measures to optimize performance and costs of your SAP workloads. In this course, Maintaining SAP Workloads on Azure, you will learn how to optimize the Azure Infrastructure for SAP Workloads and reduce the costs of the architecture for Azure SAP. First, you will explore several ways to optimize the performance of the infrastructure using various tools such as SAPS Benchmark and Azure Advisor. Next, you will discover how to reduce the costs of the infrastructure by following best practices and choosing the right infrastructure for your specific workloads. Finally, you will learn how to administer your SAP workloads by performing basic housekeeping tasks such as snoozing and resizing of virtual machines. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of using Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads, which is needed to validate and deploy Azure SAP Architecture and prepare you for the Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads AZ-120 exam.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Optimize Performance of SAP HANA Virtual Hardware and Azure HLIs 7m
- Using SAP HANA Hardware And Cloud Measurement Tools (HCMT) (HANA) to Optimize SAP Workloads 4m
- Optimize Performance of SAP Application Servers using Native Azure Tools 4m
- Optimize Performance using SAPS Benchmark Tool 4m
- Optimize an SAP Workload on Azure By Using Azure Advisor 4m
- Optimize Network Performance 3m