Managing Excel 2016 Workbooks for Analytics
Learn to build an analytics product in Excel, from workbook design principles to methods for recovering and comparing versions.
What you'll learn
Excel’s accessibility makes it great for building client-facing analytics products. To make the most of this medium, workbook management is key. In this course, Managing Excel 2016 Workbooks for Analytics, you will gain the ability to create and maintain workbooks that are easy to use and hard to break. First, you will learn the principles of workbook design. Next, you will discover how to debug and audit cell formulas. Finally, you will explore how to secure, restrict and maintain a workbook. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of workbook management needed to build analytics products in Excel.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Demo: Organizing Worksheets in a Workbook 6m
- Demo: Viewing Worksheets in a Workbook 7m
- Demo: Grouping Worksheets in a Workbook 5m
- Demo: Summarizing with 3-D References 4m
- Demo: Returning References with INDIRECT() 4m
- Demo: Referencing Worksheets from a Different Workbook 5m
- Summary 1m