Managing SSIS Projects
This course will teach you how to grow from SSIS project development to management. You'll also learn managing the SSIS catalog, deployments, using environments, and seeing how to speed up your project development time with templates.
What you'll learn
Managing SSIS Projects can be a labor intensive task for the beginner. In this course, Managing SSIS Projects, you will gain the ability to effectively manage your SSIS projects. First, you will learn how to create and manage your SSIS Catalog. Next, you will discover how logging works in SSIS, as well as learn the array of reports based on the logs. Finally, you will explore how to use templates to speed package development. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of managing SSIS projects needed to be both an effective SSIS developer and administrator.
Table of contents
- Understanding the Basic Logging Level 3m
- Examining Performance and Verbose Level Logging 4m
- Learning About Runtime Lineage and Other Logging Levels 3m
- An Overview of the Catalog Views 3m
- Sample Queries: List All Packages 3m
- Sample Queries: Get Package Executions, Runtimes 3m
- Sample Queries: Top 5 Runtimes, Listing Executables, Last 5 Executions 3m
- Sample Queries: Log Messages, Executive Dashboard 4m