Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Deploy Applications with MECM
Dive deeply into the intricate detail of deploying applications with MECM in this course.
What you'll learn
Your work in packaging applications in the last course of this learning path sets the stage for delivering those applications in this course. MECM includes a robust -- and some might say complicated -- engine for configuring the who, when, and how applications get deployed. Configuring an application for deployment can literally require dozens of clicks, along with significant planning for all the deployment options you'll need to configure. Disentangling those options and walking you through the process is the mission for this course.
In this ninth course out of sixteen, Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Deploy Applications with MECM, you'll begin by preparing the MECM infrastructure for software deployment, including all the prerequisite configurations to enable software deployment to Windows devices. Next, you'll experience a comprehensive look at all the options that require attention for successfully crafting a deployment. Then, you'll explore the monitoring visualizations MECM provides alongside the troubleshooting tactics you can use in resolving failed deployments. Finally, you'll explore a series of advanced topics in MECM software deployment that exist to address a wide range of edge use cases.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- Configure Client Apps Co-management Workload for MECM 1m
- Differentiate Application Catalog, Software Center, and Company Portal 5m
- Configure Client Settings 9m
- Configure Maintenance Windows 4m
- Create Device Collections for Deploying Applications 4m
- Create User Collections with User Groups 7m
- Explore User Device Affinity 2m
- Introduction 3m
- Create an MSI Application and Distribute Content 6m
- Explore Application and Deployment Type Properties 20m
- Deploy an MSI Application 7m
- Install an Application with Software Center 2m
- Install an Application with Company Portal 2m
- Create and Deploy an MSIX Application 7m
- Create and Deploy an EXE Application 9m
- Deploy Web Applications 3m
- Deploy Office 365 8m