Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Blob Storage
Azure Blob Storage provides massively scalable storage for unstructured data like images, videos, or documents. This course teaches you how to set up Azure Blob Storage and how to use it in your .NET applications.
What you'll learn
At the core of storing massive amounts of unstructured data like images, videos, or documents in Microsoft Azure is a thorough knowledge of Azure Blob Storage. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Blob Storage, you will learn the skills you need to use Azure Blob Storage in your applications. First, you will learn how to set up Azure Blob Storage in the Azure Portal. Next, you will learn how to upload, download, list, and delete blobs in .NET with C#. Finally, you will learn how to control access to your blobs with Shared Access Signatures, how to manage concurrency, and how to monitor your Blob Storage. When you’re finished with this course, you will have a foundational knowledge of Azure Blob Storage that will help you immensely as you move forward to build your own applications and solutions that need to store unstructured data in Microsoft Azure.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Get Started with Azure Storage 4m
- Create an Azure Storage Account 11m
- Understand Blob Containers and Blobs 4m
- Create a Blob Container and Upload a Blob 5m
- Know the Different Blob Types 2m
- The Wired Brain Coffee Scenario 2m
- Calculate the Costs for Your Storage Account 3m
- What You Build in This Course 4m
- Course Outline 3m