Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services: Personalizer
Improve your application usability and user satisfaction by providing a tailored user experience. You'll learn to use Azure Cognitive Services Personalizer so your application can make smarter choices based on previous user selections and behavior.
What you'll learn
Where in your website should you show the advertisement? What products should you suggest to your online shoppers? Which articles have a better chance of being clicked by users? Is your application smart enough to decide? In this course, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services: Personalizer, you’ll learn to boost user experience by developing intelligent applications. First, you’ll explore what can be done with the Personalizer API. Next, you’ll discover how to provision and configure a Personalizer service in Microsoft Azure. Finally, you’ll learn how to use Personalizer to enable your application making smarter choices. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure Cognitive Services: Personalizer needed to improve usability and user satisfaction of your software product.
Table of contents
- Steps to Use Personalizer in Your App 2m
- Provisioning Personalizer, SDK, Rank, and Reward APIs 7m
- Personalizer Concepts and Terminology: Part 1 4m
- Personalizer Concepts and Terminology: Part 2 4m
- Improving a Sample E-commerce App with Personalizer 3m
- Demo: Provisioning Personalizer in the Azure Portal 7m
- Demo: Working with the Personalizer .NET SDK 12m
- Demo: Working with the Personalizer REST APIs 7m