Selecting an Appropriate Data Storage Service in Microsoft Azure
The world will need to deal with the expansion of both the type and volume of data. In this course, you will learn how Azure data services works and how data should be stored effectively. This is where you begin to learn about data engineering.
What you'll learn
The ability to use mange data is essential for a business to stay competitive. In this course, Selecting an Appropriate Data Storage Service in Microsoft Azure, you’ll be introduced to Azure solutions for storing big data. First, you will learn what types of data are out there. Next, you will explore what factors are involved in storing that data. Finally, you will discover what type of storage is appropriate for what you want to do with your data. When you are finished with this course, you will have a solid understanding of how data is used, and this will help you move forward to discover more about data engineering.
Table of contents
- Intro 1m
- Understanding Azure Blob Storage 4m
- Understanding Azure Data Lake Gen2 Storage 2m
- Comparing SQL and NoSQL Databases 5m
- Understanding Azure Cosmos DB 2m
- Understanding Azure SQL Database 3m
- Understanding Azure SQL Data Warehouse 3m
- Understanding Supporting Azure Data Services 4m
- Course Summary 1m