Microsoft Azure Developer: Troubleshooting Using Microsoft Azure Portal
Microsoft Azure Dashboards and Application Insights can help you develop strategies for monitoring robust applications and services by incorporating insight metrics and real-time analytics into your dashboard.
What you'll learn
At the core of developing strategies for application, monitoring is a thorough knowledge of how both Microsoft Azure Portal Dashboards and Application Insights can be leveraged. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Troubleshooting Using Microsoft Azure Portal, you will learn the skills you need to design robust monitoring solutions. First, you will learn how to create and manage effective Microsoft Azure Dashboards. Next, you will discover how to incorporate Application Insights metrics and real-time analytics into your dashboards. Finally, you will explore common Microsoft Azure resource monitoring features for Cosmos DB Databases, Microsoft Azure Functions, and Azure App Service. When you have completed this course, you will have a solid understanding of how Microsoft Azure Dashboards will help you to develop your own strategies for monitoring applications and services moving forward.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- Creating an Application Insights Instance 4m
- Instrumenting Application Insights in Azure Function Apps 6m
- Instrumenting Application Insights in Web Pages 6m
- Identifying Failures with Application Insights 9m
- Investigating Failures with Application Insights 9m
- Analyzing Performance with Application Insights 6m
- Availability Tests with Application Insights 9m