Design for Risk Prevention in Microsoft Azure
Every organization has varying levels of risk, and as the cloud becomes more popular there are new risks but also new opportunities to mitigate both new and old risks. This course explores ways to think about risk with Azure and how to manage them.
What you'll learn
Risk keeps every organization awake at night, and when embracing the cloud the initial perception is that risk will be increased. In this course, Design for Risk Prevention in Microsoft Azure, you’ll gain the ability to not only identify new risk considerations and how to mitigate them, but also how to actually lower the organization’s overall risk through Azure solutions. First, you will learn some basics about types of risk and risk management. Next, you will discover how to mitigate the risks around identity. Finally, you will explore how to identify and address risks related to Azure resources and data. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of risk management using Azure services needed to bring risk to an organizationally acceptable level using Microsoft cloud solutions.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Azure AD Overview and Single Identity 4m
- Hybrid Identity Flow 5m
- Understanding Active Directory Risk 9m
- Password-less Options for Azure AD 3m
- Active Directory Intelligence 3m
- Sending Passwords to Azure AD 5m
- Understanding Azure AD Credential Misuse Risk 5m
- Viewing Azure AD Activity 3m
- Intelligent Assessment of Azure AD Identity Health 6m
- Module Summary 1m