Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer: Route System Feedback to Development Teams
Microsoft has two tools to support monitoring applications performance, tracking issues and collecting user feedback. In this course you will learn how to work with the Azure DevOps and Visual Studio App Center.
What you'll learn
Choosing the right tool for the job is essential in our day to day. In this course, Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer: Route System Feedback to Development Teams, you will learn foundational knowledge of monitoring applications performance, tracking issues and collecting user feedback. First, you will learn how to monitor web applications performance and issues with Azure Application Insights. Next, you will see how to monitor client applications health and performance with Visual Studio App Center Diagnostics and Analytics services. Finally, you will explore how to develop monitoring and status dashboards in Azure DevOps to enable teams to share information, status, progress, and trends. By the end of this course, you will discover how to implement practices and tools to capture and report user feedback and satisfaction. Additionally, you will have a clear overview of what the Azure DevOps and Visual Studio App Center tools can do for you and how you can use them to monitor applications performance, track issues and collecting user feedback and make this information available for the development teams.
Table of contents
- Intruduction 2m
- Tools for Monitoring Performance and Issues 2m
- Web Apps Health and Performance Monitoring 2m
- Integrate Azure Application Insights with Web API Application 12m
- Client Apps Health and Performance Monitoring 2m
- Enable Diagnostics in the Client Application with App Center 15m
- User Engagement Analytics 1m
- Enable Analytics in the Client Application with App Center 10m
- Enable Continuous Export from the App Center to Azure Application Insights 6m
- Summary 1m