Microsoft Azure Developer: Choosing a Storage Solution
Bring your application development skills up to date by learning how to design and implement cloud-first applications using Azure Storage.
What you'll learn
In today's cloud-first software world, constraining your applications to device storage is crippling. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Choosing a Storage Solution, you will learn foundational knowledge of Azure Cloud Storage. First, you will discover how to choose the right storage types for your application. Next, you will learn the basics of implementing your storage solution. Finally, you will explore how to make sure your storage solution is fast, secure, and affordable. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Azure Storage needed to build modern, cloud-first applications.
Table of contents
- Managing Storage Accounts 8m
- Demo: Creating a Storage Account in the Portal 5m
- Demo: Creating a Storage Account Using the CLI 10m
- Demo: Managing a Storage Account from the CLI 5m
- Azure Storage Explorer 3m
- Accessing Storage Programmatically 12m
- Demo: Storing and Retrieving Blobs 7m
- Demo: Using Table Storage 6m
- Verifying Storage Service 4m