Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Table Storage
In this course, you will learn how to work with Azure Table Storage. You will get a good understanding of how to set it up, and how to use it in your .NET applications.
What you'll learn
This course is for anyone that wants to leverage a highly flexible, reliable, and super-fast data backend for your service. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Table Storage, you'll examine everything you need to get started with Azure Table Storage. First, you'll be introduced to Azure Table Storage in a .NET Application and the differences between it and Azure Cosmos DB Table API. Next, you'll work with the Table Storage REST API. Last, you'll discover why Azure Table storage is the perfect fit for any type of application, no matter the scale. By the end of this course, you’ll feel familiar with Azure Table Storage, and when it’s appropriate for your app to use the Cosmos DB Table API versus the traditional Azure Table Storage.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- Why Choose Azure Table Storage? 2m
- Azure Table Storage Overview 3m
- Different Storage Options 3m
- Implementing Partitioning Schemes 2m
- Setting up Azure Table Storage 11m
- Using the Table Service REST API 8m
- Setting up Azure Comos DB Table API 5m
- Migrating to Azure Cosmos DB Table API 3m
- Summary 1m