Collecting and Preparing Data for MicroStrategy
This course will walk you through acquiring data to use within MicroStrategy for analysis. It covers use of the MicroStrategy object model, external data, and ways of storing that data for easier analysis.
What you'll learn
The need for data-driven decisions is ever-growing in today's tech business world. In this course, Collecting and Preparing Data for MicroStrategy, you will gain the ability to acquire data for use within MicroStrategy for analysis. First, you will learn how to work with the MicroStrategy object model. Next, you will discover the process for bringing in external unmodeled data. Finally, you will explore how to get that data in a format that supports your ability to analyze it. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of MicroStrategy data acquisition needed to begin building your own reporting.
Table of contents
- Importing Data into MicroStrategy Web and Desktop 1m
- Importing Data in MicroStrategy Web 4m
- Importing Data in MicroStrategy Desktop 3m
- Importing a Spreadsheet 6m
- Importing from a Database 4m
- Importing from an Online Big Data Source 4m
- Importing from Other Data Sources 5m
- Importing from Social Media Sources 5m