Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
Migrating SAP from on-premises to Azure is a monumental task. This course will teach you the knowledge needed to be successful on the AZ-120 exam and in migrating SAP to Azure.
What you'll learn
A migration plan is needed in order to be successful in migrating SAP from on-premises to Azure. In this course, Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure, you’ll learn what it takes to migrate SAP to Azure. First, you’ll explore how to inventory SAP landscapes. Next, you’ll discover how to design a migration strategy. Finally, you’ll learn how to migrate SAP workloads to Azure. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the knowledge needed to prepare for the AZ-120 exam, and also the skills needed to design a migration plan to transition SAP to the public cloud.
Table of contents
- Intro and Topics 1m
- Understanding Infrastructure Optimization for SAP on Azure Migrations 3m
- Understanding Import and Export Data Options for SAP to Cloud Migrations 6m
- Understanding SAP Hardware Needs and Requirements in Public Cloud 3m
- Understanding SAP Backup and Replication Options in Azure 3m
- Understanding Additional SAP on Azure Migration Considerations 9m
- Summary 1m