Mobile Device Management: Executive Briefing
A lot of today’s business tools are used directly on a mobile device. This course will teach you what mobile device management is and why it’s important to organizations.
What you'll learn
A large majority of today’s users interact with business data via a mobile device. Whether that’s checking e-mail, taking pictures of a receipt, or using an in-house built application, chances are your users have business data stored on their mobile devices. In this course, Mobile Device Management: Executive Briefing, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Mobile device management . First, you’ll explore why mobile device management tools are important to today’s businesses. Next, you’ll discover what a mobile device management tool can do. Finally, you’ll learn the pros and cons of mobile device management tools. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of mobile device management solutions needed to understand their purpose and importance in today’s IT world.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- What Is a Mobile Device Management Solution? 3m
- What Types of Devices Can You Manage with an MDM Solution? 2m
- Introduction to Mobile Application Management 1m
- How Does Mobile Device Management Work? 3m
- MDM, MAM, EMM, and Unified Endpoint Management 3m
- The End User Experience 3m
- Conclusion 1m