Creating a Mobile First Website with AngularJS and Sass
In this AngularJS tutorial, we'll learn the workflow of how to build a Mobile-first HTML5 website in Angular. Software required: Webstorm, Google Chrome.
What you'll learn
We'll learn how to create reusable components and directives as well as how to organize the code in an efficient way. We'll also go over creating pages and controllers, as well as animating our page views. By the end of the AngularJS training you'll have a clear understanding of how to create a mobile first website for your next project. Software required: Webstorm, Google Chrome.
Table of contents
- Initial Project Setup 6m
- Bootstraping the Application 6m
- Loading Controller and Model Modules 6m
- Load Data with Delegate Service 7m
- Configuring Route Manager 9m
- Data Binding and Styling the View Components 8m
- Event Manager 9m
- Creating Pages and Controllers 9m
- Animating Page Views 6m
- Build and Deploy 9m
- Tweaking the Performance 3m