Modeling Precast Concrete Structures in Revit
In this series of tutorials I'll teach you how get started modeling precast concrete structures in Revit 2014. Software required: Revit 2014.
What you'll learn
In this series of tutorials I'll teach you how get started modeling precast concrete structures in Revit 2014. We'll begin by getting our grids, levels and reference planes in place. Once we've set the stage for the project, we'll begin placing foundations and columns. You'll learn how to use the mirror and copy tools to speed up your modeling work flow and reduce some of the complexity involved in modeling structures. We'll explore how to accurately place corbels and beams at the right elevations. And finally, we'll learn how incorporate a double-T flooring system into our building design. With these tools, tips and strategies you'll be able model precast structures of your own in no time. Software required: Revit 2014.
Table of contents
- Placing Grid Lines and Footings 9m
- Modeling Rectangular Concrete Columns 4m
- Modeling Beams for Precast Concrete Structures 11m
- Finishing Beams for Precast Concrete Structures 4m
- Modeling Corbels for Precast Concrete Structures 9m
- Modeling Floors Onto a Precast Concrete Structure 10m
- Modeling Shear Walls Onto a Precast Concrete Structure 5m
- Modeling Concrete Panels Onto the Precast Structure 7m