Monitor and Maintain a Software-Defined Datacenter with SCOM
This course prepares you for the 70-745 exam, while simultaneously showing you how to use SCOM for your datacenter.
What you'll learn
Are you looking for help with the 70-745 exam? Planning to use SCOM for your datacenter? This course, Monitor and Maintain a Software-Defined Datacenter with SCOM, will explore software-defined datacenter monitoring using Operations Manager. First, you will learn how to plan and deploy, and configure Operations Manager. Then, you will discover how to tune Operations Manager. Finally, you will learn about monitoring infrastructure and virtual machine workloads. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of how monitoring works using SCOM.
Table of contents
- Intro and Topics 1m
- Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager Integration 2m
- Pre-reqs for Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager Integration 2m
- Deploying Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager Integration 1m
- Resource Optimization (Pro) Tips 2m
- Virtual Machine Manager Reports in Operations Manager 2m
- Backing up Virtual Machine Manager and Software-defined Datacenter Workloads 2m