MSIL for the C# Developer
Get an understanding of what your daily programming generates by understanding MSIL.
What you'll learn
In this course we look at MSIL; the code that is generated when you compile C#. We explore MSIL so that you get a better understanding of how C# works and how it is compiled.
Table of contents
- What is Reflection? 1m
- Why should I avoid Reflection? 1m
- Using Reflection to get information in runtime 6m
- Why create things in runtime? 2m
- A first look at DynamicMethod and MSIL in a C# Application 11m
- Convert a basic C# method to MSIL 9m
- Comparing our MSIL to a disassembled snippet 2m
- Converting a method line by line to MSIL 11m
- Converting a method line by line to MSIL part 2 3m
- Summary 2m