Creating a Multi-Page Brochure Layout in InDesign
In this InDesign tutorial, we'll be going through the steps of creating a multi-page brochure. Software required: InDesign CC.
What you'll learn
In this InDesign tutorial, we'll be going through the steps of creating a multi-page brochure. We'll start by setting up our document. We'll talk about how the desired final product will influence many settings of our document setup. Next we'll begin importing and formatting text and images for our brochure. We'll set up paragraph and character styles that will streamline our layout process. We'll also take a look at how we can use master pages to apply a graphic style to a page very easily that even includes automatic page numbers. Once we're finished laying out our brochure, we'll take a look at how we can output the document by printing a booklet, packaging up the files for a printer and creating a print-ready PDF. By the end of this InDesign training you'll be familiar with the tools you'll need to manipulate text, re-size artwork and design your own project. Software required: InDesign CC.
Table of contents
- Setting up Our Document 9m
- Laying out the Cover Page 7m
- Setting up Our Master Pages 12m
- Laying out the Contents and Introduction Page 13m
- Laying out the 'carbon Footprint' Spread 15m
- Laying out the 'make a Difference' Spread 7m
- Laying out the 'good Steward' Spread 8m
- Laying out the 'community Involved' Spread 5m
- Laying out the Back Cover 7m
- Printing a Booklet and Packaging up Our Document for a Printer 14m