Advanced Node.js 12
This course will teach you the core Node.js concepts and API modules from simple utility modules all the way to streams and clusters.
What you'll learn
Hello, and welcome to Advanced Node.js, part of the Node.js Learning Path here at Pluralsight. My name is Samer Buna, and I’m looking forward to helping you understand how the Node runtime work and learn about all the powerful built-in features that you can use in every Node process.
So if you’re ready to get started, Advanced Node.js is waiting for you. Thanks again for visiting me here at Pluralsight!
Table of contents
- Scaling Node.js Applications 3m
- Child Processes Events and Standard IO 6m
- The Shell Snytax, exec(), and execFile() 4m
- The fork() Function 3m
- The Cluster Module 2m
- Load-balancing an HTTP Server 4m
- Broadcasting Messages to All Workers 3m
- Availability and Zero-downtime Restarts 8m
- Shared State and Sticky Load Balancing 3m
- Summary 2m
This course is definitely not for the beginner, but don't be intimidated by the Advanced label either. If you know the basics of Node, you can survive this course.